Francois Peron Full Day Nature Safari
Join us on a full day 4WD Nature Safari!
* Should this tour be unavailable or fully booked we encourage you to contact us or check out our Francois Peron Half Day Nature Safari option.
This is the best way to immerse yourself in the wilderness of Francois Peron National Park. We will take the time for you to truly experience the wildlife and landscapes on offer and ensure you enjoy this 4X4 driving adventure in comfort and style. Garth is an excellent wildlife spotter and knows the best times and places to find the huge array of wildlife that inhabit this unique environment. He will take you to the best locations to look for local marine life and is always excited to give you commentary on the different species and behaviours you may encounter, for example, the hydro plaining dolphins of Cape Peron, their unique behaviour and names given to them to identify each individual. You may even be lucky enough to see animals such as big tiger sharks, hammerheads and or lemon sharks, turtles, rays, dugongs, whales and sea snakes just to name a few.
You will also learn about the local flora, bush tucker and how it supports so much life.
If its land animals that you’re after, then listen out for directions on where to look, Garth has a keen eye to spot the tiny lizards like the prehistoric thorny devil or the well camouflaged snakes, echidnas, kangaroos and emus that live in the bush. He is always paying close attention to what may be soaring up in the skies or fluttering in the bushes, such as fairy wrens, white belly and wedge tail eagles. There is always so much to see!
Having worked in conservation, Garth is very knowledgeable about the local flora and fauna management and protection, you will learn about the local research and conservation efforts going on in the area to ensure the landscape and wildlife is preserved and protected for future generations. He is also well versed in the amazing history of Shark Bay and the many different cultures, industries and characters that have helped to shape this land.
You’ll enjoy home style food prepared freshly for you each day at one of the many beautiful beaches along the coastline and are welcome to take a refreshing dip.
Enjoy coastal strolls to secluded beaches, track wildlife and spot some marine life from the famous look out at Skip Jack Point.
All tours end with a stop at Peron Heritage Precinct where you can check out the artesian bore hot tub and old shearing sheds before you are dropped back to your accommodation.
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Denham, WA
- Product code: FPNPFD
Full Day 08.30 – 16.30
Adults $ 195.00
Children $ 150.00
(16 and under)
Family Special $600 for 2 Adults & 2 Children
Full day Itinerary:
· Pick up free of charge from your Denham accommodation or Discovery Centre
· Pick up from Monkey Mia $40 charge per booking
· Visit places such as Big lagoon, Cattle Well, South Gregories and Gregories
· Enjoy Lunch on one of the many beautiful beaches
· Bird watching, reptile spotting along the track. Learn about wildlife and local bush tucker
· Spot wildlife at Skipjack Point and visit the famous red cliffs of Cape Peron
· Visit the Peron Heritage precinct and the artesian bore hot tub
· Full day includes National Park entry fees, lunch and morning/afternoon tea, ample cold water (please bring own water bottle). Use of binoculars and polarized sunglasses.
· The places we visit are weather, time and track condition dependent and can be subject to change
· If children require specific seating please let us know so we can prepare the car accordingly