Sunset & Stars
Enjoy champagne and nibbles watching the sun set in the west from a secluded beach. A dip in the artesian Hot Tub at Peron Homestead follows. The night sky in the National Park is so dark and clear you will be amazed at the celestial activity on show and appreciate the evening serenity of outback Australia. Learn how early mariners and explorers navigated the world by the stars.
Download a star gazing app to your mobile device for an out of this world experience. You are also welcome to bring binoculars or even your telescope.
Tour times are seasonal. Approx. 2.5 hours
$85 Adult (16+), $70 Child
$290 Family (2A & 2Ch)
Sunset & Stars Tour Itinerary:
· Pick up free of charge from your Denham accommodation or Discovery Centre.
· Pick up from Monkey Mia $40 charge per booking
· Visit a secluded beach for sunset followed by a trip into Francois Peron National Park to take a dip in the Hot Tub and look a the night sky above.
· Bird watching, reptile spotting along the track.
· Learn about and spot wildlife you may see at dusk such as Kangaroos and Echidnas
· Visit the Homestead Heritage precinct
· Your tour includes the use of Binoculars
· The places we visit are weather, time and track condition dependent and can be subject to change, we will do everything we can to keep you updated on any changes before the tour commences.
NOTE: If children require specific seating please let us know so we can prepare the car accordingly.