Sunset Mystery Tour
Shark Bay has some of the most stunning landscapes and scenery in Western Australia. It also has the added magic of being able to watch the sun rise over the ocean and due to being on a peninsula watching the sun melt into the ocean at the end of the day. The sunset mystery tour will take you to the best vantage points to watch the sun set on any given day. Sights include, Little Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Denham lookout, a few secret cliff top locations and they all end with a dip in the artesian bore hot tub at the Francois Peron Heritage Precinct in the National Park.
Enjoy a dip in this historical hot tub and get a glimpse of the stars as they start to appear once the sun has dropped from view. This is a pretty magical tour and a spectacular way to end a day exploring in Shark Bay.
We require a minimum of three people to go and start times are seasonal.
** For bookings please make enquiries through our website.
Tours times are seasonal – Tours last for approx. 4 hours
(16 and Under)
A minimum of 3 people are required to carry out this tour.
For a Sunset Mystery Tour to specific areas, group bookings or private tours please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Sunset Mystery Tour Itinerary:
· Pick up free of charge from your Denham accommodation or Discovery Centre.
· Pick up from Monkey Mia $40 charge per booking
· Expect to visit place such as Denham Lookout, Little Lagoon, Big Lagoon and Eagle Bluff
· Bird watching, reptile spotting along the track.
·Learn about and spot wildlife you may see at dusk such as Kangaroos and Echidnas
· Visit the Homestead Heritage precinct
· Your tour includes the use of binoculars and polarized sunglasses.
· The places we visit are weather, time and track condition dependent and can be subject to change
· If children require specific seating please let us know so we can prepare the car accordingly.