Francois Peron Half Day Nature Safari
Join us on a half day 4WD Nature Safari!
* Should this tour be unavailable or fully booked we encourage you to contact us or check out our Francois Peron Full Day Nature Safari option.
Our half day tour allows those with limited time the opportunity to experience some of the most beautiful views in the Bay on a shorter 4WD off road safari.
You’ll get to discover first-hand the reasons Shark Bay has its world heritage status and all in a comfortable 4X4 driving experience.
During your 4WD adventure you’ll head to Skip Jack point, a fantastic lookout where you may be able to spot the famous dugongs as well as the many rays, sharks and turtles that call this bay home. We will visit some fantastic beaches and coastline along the way and have the chance to look at some of the flora up close as we head along the tracks and birridas to the north of the park. Garth will always take the time to stop and show you any interesting things he may see along the track and you’ll be able to experience first-hand some of the wonders of the park.
Learn about the native flora and fauna and the efforts to protect and understand it, the colourful history, characters and the cultures that help to shape this unique land.
All tours end with a stop at Peron Heritage Precinct to check out the artesian bore and old shearing sheds before you are dropped off back at your accommodation.
This tour is perfect for people who would prefer a shorter visit into the wilderness of Shark Bay due to time, other commitments or ability levels.
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Denham, WA
- Product code: FPNPHD
Half Day 08.30 – 13.00
Adults $ 150.00
Children $ 110.00
(16 and under)
Family Special $480 for 2 Adults & 2 Children
Half Day Itinerary:
· Pick up free of charge from your Denham accommodation or Discovery Centre.
· Pick up from Monkey Mia $40 charge per booking
· Visit places like South Gregories, Gregories and the red cliffs of Bottle Bay
· Enjoy morning tea, freshly prepared in a home style way to keep you going on your adventure.
· Bird watching, reptile spotting along the track, Learn about wildlife and local bush tucker.
· Spot wildlife at Skipjack Point.
· Visit the Homestead Heritage precinct
· Half day includes National Park entry fees and morning tea, ample cold water (please bring own water bottle). Use of binoculars and polarized sunglasses.
· The places we visit are weather, time and track condition dependent and can be subject to change
· If children require specific seating please let us know so we can prepare the car accordingly.